Near Infrared Light
Near-Infrared Light Therapy in Denver
Dr. Grover applies Near-Infrared (NIR) therapy at his Revolutionary MD regenerative medicine clinic in Denver to help his patients recover from musculoskeletal pain and to aid in other healing modalities as part of . It is an excellent non-pharmacologic means to treat tendonitis, strains, neuralgia, back pain, joint pain and much more. This can also be combined with PEMF therapy and used as extra support for pain managed primarily by medications. He is also using this technology successfully in an investigational trial for the treatment of traumatic brain injury with wounded warriors from Ft. Carson.
What Does Near Infrared Light Therapy Treat?
- Improves blood flow, stimulates new capillaries to form through its effect on the nitric oxide synthetase pathway (NOS).
- Improves collagen production.
- Increases ATP production thus improving energy to cells allowing them to process incoming nutrition, and eliminate toxins more effectively.
- Increases lymphatic flow which can relieve swelling from an injury.
- Calms inflamed peripheral nerves by photons entering as negative ions.
- Enhances neural regeneration.
- Stimulates fibroblastic activity which aids in tissue repair and collagen formation.
- Helps clear out dead and degenerated cells, such as those found in a bruise or hematoma.
- Enhances healing of wounds, ulcers, and inflamed tissues.
- Can help men with ED improve function.
Experimental trial displaying benefits for traumatic brain injury and cognition.
The Vielight and Brain Health
For Brain health Dr. Grover recommends and uses the Vielight in his office. See the VieLight for brain health with nasal adaptor pictured below. The alpha unit is best to improve focus and cognitive speed, the gamma unit best for mild cognitive decline and potential benefits in alzheimers. This powerful unit improves blood flow on the cortex of the brain as well as deep brain when the nasal light is used with it. A research trial is underway studying this unit’s benefits to treat Alzheimers. If you would like to order one, don’t forget to use code revmd to obtain 10% off if purchased online.
For relief of musculoskeletal inflammation he recommends renting a InLight unit from us, or ordering a InLight unit for home. They have also recently designed a transcranial NIR cap for brain health.
Medical-Grade NIR Light Rentals and Purchases
NIR rental units for home use are available for $175/week with a 50% discount for additional weeks. We use the medical-grade devices by Vie Light, In-Light and Lumiwave, both of which are FDA approved and can assist with ordering too.
Research Supporting Use of Near Infrared Light Therapy:
(Click on Title to have the article open in a new tab or window depending on the browser you are using.)
Pricing for Near Infrared Light Therapy30 and 60 Minute Sessions
Sound and light brain therapy- 30 min session $175 10% off for AWP*
Sound and light brain therapy- 60min session $225 10% off AWP**(AWP= Advanced wellness program member)